Custom Brand Socks
1-3 of 3
How do I create custom logo socks?
At Popular Sourcing, we make creating promotional products easy with a few simple steps. Whether you’re looking to design your own custom swag glasses, custom hoodies, or promotional T-shirts, the process remains the same.To make your own socks with your company’s logo, follow these short steps:
- Step 1: Choose a sock style and brand that fits your budget and personal taste
- Step 2: Select your product options
- Step 3: Specify your decoration method and quantity
- Step 4: Upload your artwork, choose your decoration details, and decide where you want your image or logo to be printed
- Step 5: Add your custom socks to your shopping cart and wait for your virtual proof
- Step 6: Review your virtual proof and accept the final design—we’ll take care of the rest from there
How do I clean custom socks?
Cleaning custom socks is the same as cleaning anything you throw in the laundry, whether it be Fruit of the Loom apparel or a branded Nike® shirt you won at a trade show giveaway. Simply throw your socks in your washer and dryer, and they’ll be clean as a whistle. However, do not use bleach when washing your logo socks, as it can discolor the artwork. You can also turn your socks inside-out to preserve your screen printed artwork.
What sock types are available to customize?
At Popular Sourcing, we have a variety of custom sock types to choose from, as well as brands, for all of your promotional needs. Our sock types include:
- Ankle socks
- Sport socks
- Business crew socks
- No-show socks
- Mid-length socks
- Quarter-length socks
- Classic crew socks
- Knee-high length socks
- Dress/trouser socks
What materials are custom socks made of?
Depending on the custom sock style you choose, the materials used may vary. However, you can find the materials for each sock listed under the sock description. For example, our fashion socks are made using a blend of 75% cotton, 12% polyester, 10% nylon, and 3% elastane. At Popular Sourcing, our socks use only the highest quality materials, so they can endure every day wear-and-tear and keep your brand’s logo looking its best.